This document has been last updated on August 1st, 2011
The use of complete or partial excerpts from the data context of the SLRB website in the original or altered forms for public benefit is permitted on the following conditions:
- Use of all text, images, photographs, and audio visual content is permitted for reference, educational purposes, and general awareness, with the exception of the ideas Holding Group and all of its subsidiaries' logos, which can only be used for reference in presentations or printed matter with prior written consent from ideas Holding Group.
- Any personal photograph displayed on the website is property of its owner, and therefore can only be used with their approval after obtaining ideas approval.
- Publishing content from the website by unauthorized parties on forums or personal websites is strictly prohibited without a prior written consent from ideas Holding Group, unless otherwise specified.
- Using content from the website in products and services for commercial purposes – whether in its original or abridged versions – is strictly prohibited and may result in placing official claims before the legal authorities at the Kingdom of Bahrain or any other territory.
- Parties that display material from the website should by all evident means notify ideas due to its role as the source of information
- Claiming ownership of website content or failing to quote the resource as a data reference is considered illegal, and puts offenders at risk of facing legal action at ideas' will.
- ideas is not responsible whatsoever for claims, expenses, or other consequences resulting from any individual or party's use of information displayed on the website.
- ideas does not grant exclusive rights to use material published on its website. Hence, any claims that the material is exclusive or copyrighted are considered void, and violators risk facing any legal action the company finds appropriate within the capacities allowed by the Bahraini laws.
- If non-copyrighted material includes excerpts of copyrighted material or material that is ideas-specific, then users should obtain prior approval from the company or the material's intellectual owner, or list proper references when displaying the quoted material.
- ideas may permit the use of its logo in the production of memorabilia (i.e. shields, collectibles, etc.) should a party approach it with such a request, given that the objectives of such a request are clearly expressed in written form. Sale of such items is by all means prohibited, and exclusive production rights are strictly denied.
- External links featured in ideas official website are by no means part of the website, and ideas assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the material displayed on their corresponding websites.